INTERCOH 2005 is an international conference with topics related to the transport of fine sediments in rivers, lakes, reservoirs, estuaries, the open coast, and the continental shelf.
INTERCOH 2005 welcomes all topics related to environmental cohesive sediment transport. The following are some of the relevant areas:
- Physical processes related to erosion, transport, flocculation, deposition, particle interaction, and consolidation of fine sediments.
- Field and laboratory studies on the above mentioned processes.
- Numerical modeling of the transport of fine sediments.
- Benthic boundary layer processes.
- Wave and current resuspension in shallow waters.
- Water environment and management of mudflats.
- Quantitative descriptions of the impact of biological and morphodynamics processes affecting fine sediment transport.
- Ecological aspects of fine sediment transport.